Views: 189
Message 1 of 3

YOGA 730-13 flickering and black out

Dcong
What's DOS?
Views: 166
Message 2 of 3

Re: YOGA 730-13 flickering and black out

I have the same problem. Called Tech support and got a software update. Worked for a couple weeks. Flickering came back. Sent to Lenovo tech center for repair, took them three weeks. Worked for another two weeks. Flickering came back again, sent back, repaired. Now it has come back once again, to the extent that I can't use it. I'm still trying to resolve this with Lenovo. Very disappointed.
Guru
Views: 161
Message 3 of 3

Re: YOGA 730-13 flickering and black out

I cannot say you have the same problem as my niece.  They replaced a lcd cable and they shipped it back(I'm not sure they even tested it).  It was still flickering.  She called support again and this time they replaced the lcd cable again and this time replaced the LCD.  Its been ok for a month this time and no sign of issues.  Again I dont know if you have the same problem or not.  Still reccomend you call support again and tell them that you have sent it in for repair and it still not fixed.  Maybe they will take a more thorough look since its 2nd repair for same problem?

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors