Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wingf2000
Paper Tape
Views: 1,909
Message 31 of 205

Re: YOGA 730 flickering, Screen blicking

Cancelled everything returned everything, ordered Dell Inspiron for about $100 more.  Oh well, I did like the laptop

Lisapjs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,774
Message 32 of 205

Sent to LENOVO end of last month. havent gotten any answer told someone would call me back on 4 seperate occassions. I looked online missing a part back ordered since Swpt 5????  . NO one has called and the machine is not back.  Have called for updates at least 4 times since I sent it in no one has an answer. Its with a department with no direct number, no one assigned and zero updates.  I Ask for supervisor with the repair department was kept on hold for over 25minutes. Only for the supervisor to tell me there is nothing she can do (Nicole ID # 210949) soeone would eventually call me back ( nnext year if I am really really good apparently) she said she put a message to the Customer relations department ( no number to give the actual customer) and asked that they call me back. Same as yesterday and same thing done last week. last week I was told Id hear something in 3-5 days.  Called yesterday and told I would hear something in 24hrs.  Called 24hrs later and this is the latest, nothing someone will call me back eventually.  So right now Lenovo has my computer and my money and I have a broken computer to work on.  BUYER BEWARE !! 

Lisapjs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,772
Message 33 of 205

TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS USELESS after several calls, and  remote signing in to wipe this and that. Nothing worked . Sent it in:

Sent to LENOVO end of last month. havent gotten any answer told someone would call me back on 4 seperate occassions. I looked online missing a part back ordered since Swpt 5????  . NO one has called and the machine is not back.  Have called for updates at least 4 times since I sent it in no one has an answer. Its with a department with no direct number, no one assigned and zero updates.  I Ask for supervisor with the repair department was kept on hold for over 25minutes. Only for the supervisor to tell me there is nothing she can do (Nicole) soeone would eventually call me back ( nnext year if I am really really good apparently) she said she put a message to the Customer relations department ( no number to give the actual customer) and asked that they call me back. Same as yesterday and same thing done last week. last week I was told Id hear something in 3-5 days.  Called yesterday and told I would hear something in 24hrs.  Called 24hrs later and this is the latest, nothing someone will call me back eventually.  So right now Lenovo has my computer and my money and I have a broken computer to work on.  BUYER BEWARE !! 

Admin note: employee ID edited in accordance with privacy guidelines.

Lisapjs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,771
Message 34 of 205

This is the worse did you ever get it fixed or compensated. 

Wingf2000
Paper Tape
Views: 1,764
Message 35 of 205

Glad I decided to return mine and buy another machine. New machine arrives tomorrow from Dell.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,714
Message 36 of 205

HI Lisapjs! Certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please send me a private message with the complete details below:

Customer’s Name:
Email address:
Phone no:
Serial number /imei number:
Escalation Case:
Geo:
Reason for the Escalation:
Reason for follow up:

We'd like to further assist regarding this case.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

dsburdette
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,688
Message 37 of 205

Lisapjs, I'm experiencing the EXACT SAME SITUATION as you. Sent my laptop back for repair on 8/16 then got the note on 8/24 that they've identified the problem but don't have the part in stock. We're now nearing a month that they've had my laptop so I called on Monday and got the same response you did – "We escalated your case and someone should be emailing or calling you within three days." I suspect I will never hear from anyone. My daughter has now been w/o her school computer for the entire start of the school year and I'm out about $900.

Is anyone from Lenovo listening????????????? REPAIR OUR LAPTOPS, SEND US NEW FUNCTIONING ONES, OR REFUND OUR MONEY. This is getting ridiculous. A week ago I had to send my own Apple MacBook Pro back to Apple to get a battery replacement and had it back in 4 days. Lenovo has now had my laptop for over a month. Sad and pathetic.

Admin note; implied profanity edited in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,652
Message 38 of 205

Hi Dsdburdette! Would you be able to send us a private message? If yes, please fill up the information below so we could check on that.

Name:
phone:
email:
serial number:
case number:

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,640
Message 39 of 205

Thank you for the information. We have escalated your case to our customer relations department. The case number was forwarded to your inbox. From now on, it will be handled by them. Please allow them to study your case and they'll get back to you via phone or email for a solution. Hope everything turns out well for you. 

Lisapjs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,599
Message 40 of 205

It was finally escalated and I received a call, she was trying to be so helpful told me that i was getting a replacement and she would be forwarding instructions via email. A few hours later no email, I call back. Turns out they decided to try to fix it again and she wont know for another 4 business days IF that fix will be successful. I told them nope you already said you were sending me a replacement send me the replacement. Of course she apologized and said she will attempt to get a replacement but it doesnt seem possible so I am back on hold awaiting yet another part with unknown wait time. But they have 4 days to give her an update. SO MUCH FOR ESCALATION!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors