Did you mean: 
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,123
Message 51 of 205

Re: YOGA 730 flickering, Screen blicking

Hi laomai!

Welcome to the Community,

Please share us the repair case number / serial number via private note. We'll gladly check it for you.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

laomai
Punch Card
Views: 1,100
Message 52 of 205

Thanks Hector for the follow up. I have sent you a private message. Hope this issue will get fixed and restore our faith in Lenovo.
dsburdette
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,088
Message 53 of 205

Friday update everyone. Still another week where I haven't heard from Lenovo. laomai, don't get your hopes up. I suspect you'll eventually hear from somone that will tell you that they'll escalate your case but then you won't hear from anyone. good luck everybody.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,060
Message 54 of 205

Moderator Note: Comments have been removed from this discussion if they did not comply with the Forum Rules

Please follow the posting guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,033
Message 55 of 205

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

laomai
Punch Card
Views: 1,024
Message 56 of 205

Hi Hector,

I appreciate the follow up. Strangely I did not receive any calls or emails from the technicians. Although there is a possibility that they called me while I am not available. I have PM you my contact details for reference. Thank you.

laomai
Punch Card
Views: 1,021
Message 57 of 205

Even more strange is that my ticket is now suddenly cancelled. What happened?!image.png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,007
Message 58 of 205

We're looking into those possibilities as well, as the ticket was cancelled since the technician was unable to contact you for the schedule of the visit. Don't worry, we've forwarded the case to the case managers team, so they can create a new Onsite Service for the repair of your laptop. An email will be sent to you with Onsite Service Disclaimers, and you may inform us here once you received the email as that is an indication that the email on file is working. Sorry for the trouble.

laomai
Punch Card
Views: 991
Message 59 of 205

Hi Hector,

Really appreciate that you are watching this forum at night. I don't suppose your colleagues at tech support is doing the same. As of this morning, I have not received an email from them on this. Frankly speaking, I am losing my patience on this. The cancellation of my service request is simply terrible. Can you give me a direct contact on the tech side that I can talk to about this? Thanks. 

laomai
Punch Card
Views: 901
Message 60 of 205

Hi Hector,

I have received the email informing me of the new service request creation. I had a lengthy call with customer support today and this is what I established.

1. The tech team tried to contact me on 3 ocassions last Thursday and Friday. For some reason, they couldn't reach me (and I didn't receive any calls). So they gave up and cancelled my service request.

2. Despite having my alternate contact number and my email address, they did not use them. Why ask for these contact information in the first place then? 

3. I requested for the appointment to be sent by email instead as it is difficult to reach me in the day on the phone. But apparently, the tech team only do phone calls. This is really strange for a tech company...

4. The details of the case were not updated in the service portal. It says case started, in process then cancelled. No records of parts having arrived or them contacting me. Why bother to create a portal for customers to check the status when the status is not going to be updated?

5. Now I have to wait another cycle for the part to arrive and the tech to contact me in 3 business days. I was told my case is being expedited. But I don't see how getting a call back in 3 business days to set up an appointment is being expedited. Especially when my warranty service level is 2 business days. i could have told customer support of my availability for the next 2 weeks. But they can't take the information from me. Somehow from the team must call me for the information...

I paid extra money to get onsite warranty and this is what I have to contend with. I am really disappointed. 

To readers of this forum, this is what you have to contend with when you are requesting for tech support from Lenovo. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors