Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 958
Message 81 of 208

Re: YOGA 730 flickering, Screen blicking

Moderator comment: A post which did not conform with the Community Rules has been removed from view.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

beautifulone20
What's DOS?
Views: 916
Message 82 of 208

I would so totally call best buy and ask about a return to the warehouse. Lenovo clearly does not care about the quality of their product or their customer service. It is absolutely abhorrid that you pay over $800 for a product and they get to take their sweet time fixing it while giving you the run around on a continous basis. This is what is wrong with companies today they have to respect for the consumers who purchase their crap and in this case it is crap, I will never buy Lenovo again!

MAD BLACK WOMAN

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean, and no campaigning.

MrBaker01
What's DOS?
Views: 877
Message 83 of 208

LOL that's one way of dealing with the issue
GlobularCluster
Fanfold Paper
Views: 862
Message 84 of 208

Wow!

If only Lenovo customer relations touched this thread as much as the Moderator!  Maybe then they would find that proper consideration of their customers and resolution of this major product defect would halt the negative comments that need to get deleted, or edited. 

Just a thought.

beautifulone20
What's DOS?
Views: 858
Message 85 of 208

Hmmm seems Lenovo doesn’t like people speaking the truth about their company..since when is offering suggestions of calling ABC Investigates or filing a complaint with the BBB a violation of the community guidelines? There was no reason for that to have been removed! Your company is not providing a reasonable solution so I am offering the people a practical and logical solution if they returned a computer for repairs of a computer that has had the same ongoing issue for 3+ years and Lenovo knows it’s an ongoing issue they still haven’t fixed and yet conveniently they don’t have the part in stock? Ever? For a known issue you don’t have stock of the part? And then you expect people to wait 2-3 months for the return of their $800 computer??? How is this fair or reasonable? You give customers the run around and excuses while they hold their breath they will ever see their computer again? When it’s that much money for a product a consumer should not be waiting no 2-3months for a replacement or repair...your company is peanuts compared to apple and they take at best 4wks for repairs. Get it together Lenovo.

jagrutit
Paper Tape
Views: 848
Message 86 of 208

Hope to get a solution for my new laptop.

tdnguy83
Paper Tape
Views: 775
Message 87 of 208

I wish I saw this forum before I bought this laptop. Screen started flickering every now and then when it was a month old and now its flickering every 10-15 second. Everyone at school asked me if they should get this laptop and I told them DON'T EVEN BOTHER. WORST COMPUTER EVER

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Arsh94
What's DOS?
Views: 668
Message 88 of 208

Same problem. I have to give mine a few shakes before I get it to work.

raulsansan
Paper Tape
Views: 626
Message 89 of 208

I"m having the same issues with my Yoga 730. It's less than 3 months old and this piece of crap has been fickering like a police car flashing light. 

This computer is unuseable. 

Update all software, bios and firmware...

LENOVO... just do something!

dsburdette
Fanfold Paper
Views: 606
Message 90 of 208

Hey gang, haven't posted in a week or so. Just an update on my situation. I FINALLY received my laptop back after it being in Lenovo's possession for about 6 weeks. The mystery part apparently finally became available (I told them if they're still building and selling this laptop then they shouldn't be "out of stock of the part"). But ... hold on for it ... the repaired laptop still has the same problem. After reaching out to my escalation contact, they sent me a brand new replacement laptop. It's the exact same laptop but with some better internal specs. I didn't ask for the upgrade but they offered so kudos to Lenovo. Please note that I am not handing out kudos to them for this entire situation that seems to be prevalent in so many of our computers. I am happy though that they offered a new computer. 

I haven't unsealed the box and set this computer up yet so I'll report back later. If this one wigs out, I'm going to simply kiss all the money goodbye and buy the MacBook that I should have from the start. I've always been an Apple user but for the sake of price and recommendation from the school we went with this PC. Never again but in the meantime, I'll accept Lenovo's replacement and see where that gets us. Hopefully my next post will be good news but who know when/if this problem will rear its ugly head.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors