Options

1 Posts

07-06-2019

PR

3 Signins

49 Page Views

• Views: 49
  • Message 1 of 1

YOGA 73015IKB Missing Dolby Atmos after Driver Reinstall from its support page.

2019-07-06, 23:45 PM

Greetings,

I was perceiving crackling audio through my headphones which was distracting me from enjoying the audio. I tried reinstalling the "Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Yoga 730-13IKB, Yoga 730-15IKB 6.0.1.8644 10 Jun 2019" from its support page in order to resolve the issue. At first, installation was unsuccessful due to the installer being stuck in a loop trying to uninstall the previous drivers. I manually uninstalled the driver "Realtek High Definition Audio" under "Sound, video and game controllers" in the device manager. I checked the checkbox "Delete the driver software for this device." in order to avoid the looping issue from the installer. Installation of the driver successfully completed. Frustratingly, in trying to resolve a problem another has arisen. The Dolby Atmos application was missing, a feature from the YOGA notebook I already dearly miss. I tried searching on the support downloads page, but no Dolby Atmos software is available to download.

What are my options to resolve this issue?

Edit: I uninstalled the driver again as previously without reinstalling and promptly restarted the computer. It seems the driver Windows intalled after restarting restored the Dolby Atmos app.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save