Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aberg54321
Paper Tape
Views: 144
Message 1 of 4

YOGA 920-13IKB Glass Often running CPU Package temp of 96 Degrees Celsius

My Laptop has from the get go reached 94-96 degrees celcius about every time i use the laptop.  I do use it often with various prehiprials, but this temperature is reached even without.  I have pinged 95 degrees right now as I writing this and recording audio in one note.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 118
Message 2 of 4

Re: YOGA 920-13IKB Glass Often running CPU Package temp of 96 Degrees Celsius

What do you see consuming CPU when you launch Task Manager? 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
aberg54321
Paper Tape
Views: 79
Message 3 of 4

Whatever program is running, like whatever i am using or some microsoft behind the seene programs.  Chrome is a big one but It will still get up to temp if i run something else.  Its common to have it to hot to touch, like literally burning.  Here are some pictures of me trying to get the temp up.  Oddly the cpu and fans always seem to die down once i get Task Manager up. (well I seem only tp be able to post one picture)

DIFFERENT PROBLEM  My Speakers stopped working all of a sudden.  I have done so many different things listed in various forems like:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-920-No-sound/td-p/4003227/high...

This is so much of a larger issue as i use these speakers for class almost daily.  I am a student and use my computer for stuff in university.  I have way to many specializedd programs that I would lose if I reset my laptop.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
aberg54321
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 4 of 4

Screen Shots I have (new and a couple slightly older ones)Screenshot (74).pngScreenshot (78).pngScreenshot (79).pngScreenshot (81).pngScreenshot (82).pngScreenshot (54).png

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors