Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-03-2018

United States of America

1 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 11E, no power, no light, can't open

2018-12-03, 4:38 AM

Before anyone asks, I'm not an idiot. I plugged it in, held down the refresh escape "power" and power buttons, unplugged it again, leaving it charged for a bit. Nothing. There's no light when I open it or plug it in or hit the power button. It was literally working just fine ten minutes before and wasn't plugged in. I have no screwdrivers or knives to open up the computer to get to the battery (If I can even get to it) and I'm getting more and more frustrated every time I see an answer that tells me to open it. Someone just give me some reasonable advice, PLEASE

Options

167 Posts

08-02-2018

United States of America

182 Signins

870 Page Views

• Views: 870
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 11E, no power, no light, can't open

2018-12-03, 11:54 AM

Hi Blackheart23,

Welcome to community forums,

Have you tried using a different charger to test?

If you do not have the proper tool, we do not encourage you to opening up the laptop.

It would be best to contact our technical support or any third party technician who can assist you better.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms