Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lingoking
Blue Screen Again
Views: 251
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 11RT - Window Activation/ Product ID/ Confirmation ID on Phone

Good morning from Nigeria pls i have Window Activation problem on my Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11; with the following details - Operating System=Window RT 8.1 Warranty = L505-0010-02 08/2011 License Agreement=L505-0009-02 04/2012 Model Name= 20187 Product No.= 59372538 Serial No. = xxxxx MO= R39Y33409801 I tried the Phone activation and they asked me to type in the first 6-7digit group number i see on the window Activation window to get my Product ID which i could find, pls what do i to activate my Window RT 8.1 ?

Good morning, i've called the USA toll frre phone number and still not working. I visited the site you posted to me and it shows that the Product Key of WINDOW RT 8.1 is preinstalled on the system embedded in the UEFI / BIOS firware of OEM PCs. so i did research on how to get the Product Key from the UEFI/ BIOS and i found out i will have to download a software call (NirSoft's Produkey or RWEverything) to reveal the embedded product key. The problem with this Window RT 8.1 is that, is only Application download from Window Store or Microsoft Store that can run on it. Please what do i do Now?

Moderator comment: Serial number(s) removed to protect member from mischief. Also, model added to subject for clarity.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors