Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frankie1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 271
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 11s Power Manager Stuck in Conservation Mode

I have a Lenovo YOGA 11S. Windows 10. Out of warranty. The battery energy manager,version 1.0.0.31, is not working correctly. Set to DAILY, but, stuck on conservation mode. This is a very important function. Search has not been well for a soulution to what should be simple to a possible software glitch. I never had a problem so far,but, this is diss-appointing. How can I update or repair? Must I call LENOVO? My wife has a SAMSUNG tablet that has the best energy mananger system I ever used. This makes me wonder why I paid a lot of money for what I thought was the last computer @ 66yrs old for the future. Can anyone help? HOW DO YOU COMPLAIN?? Frank

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 256
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 11s Power Manager Stuck in Conservation Mode

Hi Frank,

Welcome to Lenovo Community.

A few questions so the helpers here can get a better picture of your situation:

Did this happen after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Have you installed the latest version of Power Management?

According to Lenovo Downloads page for the 11s, Power Manager 1.5.0.14-20150824 was released on 2/3/2016 for Windows 10.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/Yoga-11s-Notebook-IdeaPad/...

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 220
Message 3 of 3
Moved:

Re: Yoga 11s Power Manager Stuck in Conservation Mode

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors