Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

12-08-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

26 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga 13 2 USB 3 port defective

2016-12-08, 14:57 PM

Dear Lenovo.

I would like to share my frustration on the experience with my Yoga 13 2 laptop. The time and effort that has been wasted getting the device repaired and talking to John Lewis is just astonishing. I have had two issues with the laptop and the first one got repaired after a long delay and the second time round (recent) has been rejected.

The second issue I had is with the defective USB 3 port (blue), whereby the plastic has fallen apart due to poor material used. The report provided advised that this was damaged, under wear and tear. This is just not the case because the port was only used with a mouse.

This is an unacceptable response considering that this is a wider issue as found on this very forum. I am not happy and would like Lenovo to contact me.

Kindest Regards

Mr Luong

Options

10618 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32865 Signins

1222470 Page Views

• Views: 1222470
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 13 2 USB 3 port defective

2016-12-12, 9:29 AM

Hello vicuong, welcome to the Community,

if you are unhappy with or disagree with a conclusion reached by a partner or service centre you can request your case be escalated to a complaint by calling the support number for your country and product listed on this site. Please have your serial number and a previous service case number at hand, the agent will then be able to advise regarding any further steps or actions required.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

12-08-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

26 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 26
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 13 2 USB 3 port defective

2016-12-12, 9:40 AM

Thanks Andy,

I have called Lenovo last week and am waiting for the shipment details. The repairer Regenerys (John Lewis advised as being an official Lenovo partner) have shipped the laptop back to John Lewis and I will be picking this up shortly to send back to Lenovo for the 2nd inspection.

I'm happy to discuss about my dissatisfaction with the whole process with John Lewis on the topic of this repair

Kindest Regards

Vi Luong

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms