Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-12-2014

United States of America

4 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 1

Yoga 13 Original Factory Image OneKey Recovery

2014-08-12, 15:59 PM

Hello,

I have a Yoga 13 that I have modified quite a bit. I have repartitioned the drive, installed a clean version of windows and deleted the recovery image. I may have to send it in for repair (I am begininng to recieve phantom touch screen issues) and I want to bring everything back to 100% full factory settings.

I am still able to boot into onekey recovery, but it cannot find the original factory image (which makes sense). My question is two-fold:

1. Does anyone have a clean recovery file that I could use on my own computer to restore everything to factory settings? I am assuming that I can use another Yoga's image to do so.

2. If I am able to restore everything will it go so far as to repartition my main drive and get rid of any boot record changes I made? (These were done when I was dual-booting linux).

Thank you in advance for your help; Hopefully I am not totally mistaken in my reasoning/hopes/dreams.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms