cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khorkhorjin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,508
Message 1 of 28

Yoga 13 Win8.1 no more multi-touch gestures and touch keyboard pop up all the time with no reason

Hi,

I have just upgraded to 8.1 and the only issue I have so far is the not working multi-touch gestures function. No more scrolling with two fingers, no more pinching to zoom in and out from the photos, NO MORE FUN Smiley Mad

Also the touch keyboard has been very annoying.. It has been popping up all the time when i am using the computer in 90 degree position. Happened since before the upgrade though. Does anyone have an idea? (I don't want to disable it, I use it sometimes!)

My poor Yoga, can someone please help :'(

Thanks in advance!

qcppz
Token Ring
Views: 6,466
Message 2 of 28

Re: Yoga 13 Win8.1 no more multi-touch gestures and touch keyboard pop up all the time with no reaso

Does it work if re-intall touch driver?

khorkhorjin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,463
Message 3 of 28

Re: Yoga 13 Win8.1 no more multi-touch gestures and touch keyboard pop up all the time with no reaso

Would you able to teach me how, please?

qcppz
Token Ring
Views: 6,457
Message 4 of 28

Go to this link <http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/default.page?>

donwload Synaptics TouchPad Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) - IdeaPad Yoga 13

Version : 16.2.21.3
hope it works.~
khorkhorjin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,446
Message 5 of 28

OH NO.

Installed failed >.<

Help please...

Capture.JPG

qcppz
Token Ring
Views: 6,435
Message 6 of 28

HI, I try to find a touchpad driver in the WW service web, but i dont find it right now,

I find one in the Chinese Lenovo service website, it post a win8.1 touchpad driver.

here is the Chinese link

http://support1.lenovo.com.cn/lenovo/wsi/Modules/Driverdownload.aspx?SearchType=1&from=select&LogicT...

Just click "下载"(which means download), hope it work

Ideapad Yoga 13系列触控板驱动程序

17.0.8.453.34 M13-10-16  下载 
khorkhorjin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,372
Message 7 of 28

No it didn't help... it's the same issue, install failed Smiley Sad

XMB
Punch Card
Views: 6,322
Message 8 of 28

Re: Yoga 13 Win8.1 no more multi-touch gestures

Make sure you un-install the Synaptic software and restart your machine before trying to install any other version.

I have loaded the Synaptic driver for the Yoga 2 Pro, which also works, but no matter which one I try I can't get two finger right click to work! Everything else works fine and if you tap with two fingers you can see a spin under the pointer as though it is off to do something but nothing happens.

Out of interest if you install the Synaptic driver and restart then go to Windows software update it offers you up a Lenovo Synaptic driver. This also fails the two finger tap for right click! Clearly Windows 8.1 is giving the Synaptic driver two fingers!

madhatter7750
Punch Card
Views: 6,283
Message 9 of 28

I am having the same with the '2 finger right click' not working anymore.  Apparently I used it alot more than I thought I did because it is driving me crazy not having it work anymore.

khorkhorjin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,238
Message 10 of 28

Thanks XMB!

It works after I reinstall it. Smiley Very Happy

But sadly two fingers right click is not working! Would that be a bug?!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors