Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stixbc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 946
Message 61 of 116

Re: Shipping date/notification?

I'm so jealous of everyone getting theirs so quickly!

My wife had ordered mine last Friday, 12/7.  But on 12/11, Lenovo cancelled the order!!  The payment method was Amazon Payments and Lenovo said Amazon was the one who cancelled.  So we contacted Amazon and they said it was Lenovo who did it.  Ugh.  Basically no one knew why it was cancelled.  So we had to re-order again on 12/12.  I'm hoping it'll arrive before Xmas.

vvdd
Punch Card
Views: 930
Message 62 of 116

@stixbc wrote:

I'm so jealous of everyone getting theirs so quickly!

My wife had ordered mine last Friday, 12/7.  But on 12/11, Lenovo cancelled the order!!  The payment method was Amazon Payments and Lenovo said Amazon was the one who cancelled.  So we contacted Amazon and they said it was Lenovo who did it.  Ugh.  Basically no one knew why it was cancelled.  So we had to re-order again on 12/12.  I'm hoping it'll arrive before Xmas.

Lenovo did that to my order too and I was using a regular credit card. Really weird. When I contacted them to reorder,  they couldn't tell me why they canceled my order. Lenovo, don't you want the business??

UPS says mine is supposed to deliver this morning but no sign of the UPS truck yet. 

stixbc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 922
Message 63 of 116

So I 'chatted' with Lenovo sales to see when my order was due to ship.

It's due to ship on 12/18.  Problem is, I won't be home after 12/21 as I'll be out of town for the holidays for a week or so.

They said it'll take 2-3 business days to deliver.  Which means it may arrive the day before I leave!  Smiley Surprised

dumbth
SCSI Port
Views: 918
Message 64 of 116

MINE HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO CHINA! After going from China to Alaska to Kentucky to California... they decided they can't send it further than that, and have returned to sender!?!
vvdd
Punch Card
Views: 907
Message 65 of 116

@dumbth wrote:
MINE HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO CHINA! After going from China to Alaska to Kentucky to California... they decided they can't send it further than that, and have returned to sender!?!

Mine is in Ontario, CA and I'm in the bay area. UPS tracking says "This shipment is warehoused until it is released by Clearing Agency." 

As for you, maybe it didn't clear customs? Wow this is such a fail on Lenovo's part. It seems like they really don't want to sell their laptops!

gwolf57
What's DOS?
Views: 880
Message 66 of 116

It would be interesting to see if all of us with units on this flight have any of the common issues being discussed in these forums, or if we will be lucky enough to get a relatively problem free batch.  Here's hoping.

ryan5943
Fanfold Paper
Views: 812
Message 67 of 116

I'm out of town tonight but mine arrived around 9am this morning. So it's just sitting at home charging for the night. I can't wait to get home tomorrow night.
Kornfour
Paper Tape
Views: 748
Message 68 of 116

Mine cleared customs in Kentucky and is now in Earth City (the local UPS hub for St. Louis), should get it Monday.
dumbth
SCSI Port
Views: 724
Message 69 of 116

After clearing ky customs and arriving in california, lenovo email tells me it is no problem that it at this moment appears in kentucky customs again (after the below hiccup, read from bottom up):

Shanghai, China 12/14/2012 10:03 P.M. The service selected is not available to the destination address. /Downgraded, forwarded to consignee, selected service is not available.

Ontario, CA, United States 12/13/2012 9:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
vvdd
Punch Card
Views: 658
Message 70 of 116

@ryan5943 wrote:
I'm out of town tonight but mine arrived around 9am this morning. So it's just sitting at home charging for the night. I can't wait to get home tomorrow night.

Awesome! Mine cleared customs and is coming Monday.

Can you tell us your impressions on your orange yoga? does it exhibit some of the problems that other yoga users are experiencing?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors