Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skylord13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 835
Message 81 of 116

Re: Yoga 13 model availability and options

I feel for you guys.  I placed my order on December 15th and the estimated shipping date was January 10th.  Tried to get one at Best Buy but it was a glitch and they didn't actually have one in stock.  I canceled my order with Lenovo and ordered one off of eBay that will be here tomorrow.  I'd really love one in clementine but I'm just not that patient. 

Nickwhit81
What's DOS?
Views: 791
Message 82 of 116

It's back I will transit and scheduled to deliver tomorrow yay!
tggriffin
Paper Tape
Views: 785
Message 83 of 116

Has anyone who ordered the Win8 Pro model received it yet (or even a notice that it has shipped, or any indication in the order status that it has been moved from "order received" to "released to production")? 

shel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 769
Message 84 of 116

The UPS shipping on my order now says "Exception."  That doesn't sound good. Smiley Indifferent

stixbc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 721
Message 85 of 116

Mine says it arrived in Alaska today and it on time to deliver tomorrow!  I live in the SF Bay Area, btw.

ron87
Paper Tape
Views: 667
Message 86 of 116

I ordered my i5 8gb clementine yoga on 12/15 with an estimated ship date of 1/13. Yet today i checked the lenovo store and it says estimated ship date on those models is 12/25, what gives?

stixbc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 657
Message 87 of 116

@stixbc wrote:

Mine says it arrived in Alaska today and it on time to deliver tomorrow!  I live in the SF Bay Area, btw.

Updated to arriving in Ontario, CA last night.  So perhaps it will be delivered today afterall! 

seaZ78
Punch Card
Views: 650
Message 88 of 116

I ordered the Yoga 13 win8 pro model- 256 8 mg ram silver model on Dec 13.  Two or so days later the money was authorized on my bank account and then nothing. No emails. No updates to my order online. I called and was told it will ship by the 17th and then, nothing. I called again and was told it would ship on the 18th and arrive before the Christmas "festival" and then, nothing.  Yesterday, support chat said there is a problem with parts availability and my order was put on a two-day research, whatever that is.  Today still nothing, no email, nothing under my order on their website, nada. I'm in limbo and will wait it out and contact them again if there is still nothing by Jan 15. 

veekta
Punch Card
Views: 616
Message 89 of 116

i ordered the same thing on nov 19th and still havent received it after having my credit card showing 3 pending charges for 1.5k each at some point.. the two-day research is bs and they never got back to me on that. the ship date keeps being pushed back at their leisure and this whole buying process is quite frustrating.
considering that the silver model should have mostly the same internals as the clementines that have already been shipped I can't understand how they have such a problem with parts availability

seaZ78
Punch Card
Views: 587
Message 90 of 116

Oh good grief. You ordered Nov 19! and still nothing? I don't mind waiting for it to ship, what I do mind is having them peek at my bank account and then give me a song and dance that it will ship Monday, then no, it will ship in two days and then, no wait... there's a parts availability problem and we'll contact you and then nothing from them. Lenovo where are you and what is really going on?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors