Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrettyPixel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,359
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 2 11 - Driver Issue - Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Manager

I have done a clean install of Windows 10. In Device Manager all drivers are present except for the Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Manager (see attached picture). There are three other drivers present for DPTF, but the DPTF Manager has issue. If I double-click on the entry, a message displays saying the device cannot start (error 10) and the process hosting the driver for this device has terminated. I have tried updating the driver to no avail. I have also downloaded the DPTF driver from the Lenovo website. However, when I try to install it a message displays saying the Realtek bluetooth device will not work on this version of Windows. For information, every chipset driver reports this message on installation.

I would be grateful of some help to get the driver for DPTF Manager installed/working. Before the clean install of W10, I am pretty sure all was OK with DPTF drivers.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Rockuz
What's DOS?
Views: 683
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 2 11 - Driver Issue - Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Manager

i solved installed the old DPTF DRIVER ver 7.10.0.2208, is the orginal driver that came with the notebook and that is stored in the partition D: 

regards

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors