cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingloose
Paper Tape
Views: 2,122
Message 1 of 5

[Yoga 2 13] ThinkVantage System Update - "There are no applicable packages found for your system"

I have tried removing and reinstalling and same issue.

I am using Yoga 2 13 inch with windows 8.1

thanks

Link to picture

Moderator comment: Subject edited - model added for clarity and visibility. picture(s) converted to link(s) About Posting Pictures In The Forums

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,113
Message 2 of 5

Re: [Yoga 2 13] ThinkVantage System Update - "There are no applicable packages found for your system"

Good day and welcome to the community.

ThinkVantage System Update is not supported on the Yoga line of laptops. Please see:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-73695

for complete details.

In order to remain up-to-date with your machine's drivers, you may wish to visit your support pages regularly:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-2-13-notebook-lenovo

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Andreoid
Paper Tape
Views: 1,699
Message 3 of 5

Re: [Yoga 2 13] ThinkVantage System Update - "There are no applicable packages found for your s

Hi Sarbin and other community members, 

Though your help was already back in August, I hope you'll see this anyhow.

Thanks for your answer. I just bought the Yoga 2 13 yesterday and encountered the same issue, so that's how I ended up here. 

My question would be, why would this Yoga 2 13 not be supported by TVSU, but still be listed in the driver update list of this particular machine (see page 2 of the second link you published) ?

For me it's hard to determine which drivers to select, as there are often more than one to choose from. How can I do this wisely?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

André

chercher00
What's DOS?
Views: 1,586
Message 4 of 5

Re: [Yoga 2 13] ThinkVantage System Update - "There are no applicable packages found for your s

I have the same question, if ThinkVantage System is not supporting, why list it in the download software of my model? (I have yoga 13)

kingloose
Paper Tape
Views: 1,409
Message 5 of 5

Hi i have the same sissue and no solution so far...  i have tried the solution below without

success

help.......

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors