cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveU
Punch Card
Views: 1,056
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 2 13 - Windows 10 - Intel Display Driver Error - HELP!!!!!

Hoping someone can help.

I upgraded to Windows 10 on Thursday and all went well, this is however until I tried to project my screen to a second display and got a message saying that there was a problem with the graphics driver. So I checked Device Manager and I did indeed have a yellow warning triangle and the following message: 

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Click here to view image.

Now I've tried completely uninstalling the driver so that the laptop is only using the basic Windows VGA driver then reinstalling with the latest Windows 10 driver off the Lenovo support page. I have also tried the latest Windows 10 driver off the Intel site just to be sure but I keep getting the same error.

Any ideas?

Mod's Edit: Image(s) converted to link(s) due to size.  Photos are limited to 100k size per forum guidelines.
                     Please refer to About Posting Pictures for more information.

RichardTheKing
Token Ring
Views: 1,003
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 2 13 - Windows 10 - Intel Display Driver Error - HELP!!!!!

Hi have few issues when I have upgraded with Windows 10. So I have decided to do a full recovery:

SETTINGS

=> Update & security (windows update, recovery, backup)

=> Recovery / Get started (Reset this PC)

=> Remove everything (remove all your personnel files, apps and settings)

=> Only the drive where windows is installed

This did a full fresh installation of windows 10 on my C drive, and it kept all my personnel files (docs, pictures, video, etc) on my D drive.

now everything is working very good and fast. this may be the final solution for you, but at least this will setup a clean windows 10 on your yoga without any interference with some lenovo previous apps setting.

Anyway I have attached my current setting for my display, hopping this will help:

Click here to view image #1

Click here to view image #2

Mod's Edit: Image(s) converted to link(s) due to size.  Photos are limited to 100k size per forum guidelines.
                     Please refer to About Posting Pictures for more information.

Lenovo IdeaPad YOGA 2 13; (i3 4010U, 500GB HDD + 512GB M550 M.2 SSD, 4GB ram, Intel HD4400, 1920 x 1080, Clementine)
Lenovo Flex PC Tactile 14; (I(i3 4010U, 500GB HDD + 256GB MyDigitalSSD M.2, 8GB ram, Intel HD4000 Graphics, 1366 x 768, Grey)
SteveU
Punch Card
Views: 994
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply.

I've managed to get it working with the Windows 8.1 driver which seems to be working without any issues. 

I may still reset to factory setting as you suggest but for now I'll see how it goes.

Cheers,

Steve

Jay-man972
What's DOS?
Views: 184
Message 4 of 4

Which driver did you use to make this work?  Is there a link?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors