Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmoreno29
Blue Screen Again
Views: 297
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 2 13 screen problems, only at startup

Been having the problem for a while now and its maybe getting slowly worse? Whenever i start up my computer (from sleep or...off), I have screen problems for about 10-20 minutes (depending on how long it was off for), then it goes away and I have no problems for the rest of the time i am using it. Until it turn it off, then the whole thing starts over again. Problems are as follows:

-Pink or green tinted screen on start-up

-ghost images (in pink or green)

-fades to black/white/grey in a splotchy way that makes me think its a screen issue.

-suddenly flashes back to pink/green, then starts fading back to black again. 

(Notes: I have tried a clean update of my graphics driver a few times. Bios is up to date and memtest freezes when i try it so I'm worried to attempt updating bios. I live in another country in a rural area and have no access to an hdmi cord to test the screen).  

memory problem? screen problem? graphics card problem? driver problem? I dunno man, give me a direction.

heres a clip of the weirdness:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwYD77K7Aek5a0xYNHVFT1p4STg

melichte
Paper Tape
Views: 194
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 2 13 screen problems, only at startup

Happens to me too. The screen is always pink. When I restart it goes away. Why no replies? Very frustrating
lmoreno29
Blue Screen Again
Views: 174
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 2 13 screen problems, only at startup

i found out it was my motherboard slowly dying- though it lasted fine with screen problems for a solid year before finally bricking lol

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors