Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birraque
802.11n
Views: 586
Message 71 of 75

Re: Yoga 2 Pro - Bluetooth Issues

If your Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (20266) has Screen Flicker, Shutdown, Sleep, Overheating, Tablet Slow CPU, Yellow Screen, WiFi & BT connection dropping, WiDi (Miracast) fails, Battery Drain Fast and other small issues running with Windows 10. I strongly recommend to read this tested and reliable Setup Guide.
Regards,

ilanarama
Punch Card
Views: 559
Message 72 of 75

I had rolled back my update a while back and prevented further updates, but I finally had to give in and update, and sure enough, Bluetooth disappeared.  So I reset Windows (using the option to retain files but remove all apps and do a clean install) and everything seems to be working properly - in fact, I have to admit that my system is working much better now, oops.  However, one still needs to go into the device manager / Bluetooth / Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) / Properties / Power Management and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", otherwise Bluetooth devices will freeze periodically.

Birraque
802.11n
Views: 515
Message 73 of 75

Hi ilanarama,

My suggestion above is for those who want the maximum performance of their Y2P without the MULTI FAILURES that have never been fixed by Lenovo. Just cleaning installing Windows 10 doesn't fix it (correct drivers/versions/tricks are mandatory).

Regards,

tha_dank
What's DOS?
Views: 387
Message 74 of 75

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE LENOVO VOICE TIP.....I knew all he garbage they pack these with was just getting in the way of things. I've delt with this stuttering problem for like 3 years and it feels amazing to finally get rid of it.

hball01
What's DOS?
Views: 213
Message 75 of 75

Thanks so much.  I've been having bluetooth studdering issues for a long time (also DVD playback studdering, youtube sound studdering, etc), since windows 10 was installed (by me as an upgrade).  Reboot would fix it for a short time. Uninstalling lenovo voice did the trick. Nice...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors