Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nunya
Paper Tape
Views: 580
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 2 Pro Display Issues

Hello!

New Yoga 2 Pro owner here and am kinda getting frustrated.  Like others, I'm having issues with things displaying really tiny sometimes, but today another frustration reared its head.  I downloaded a "hidden object mystery game" for my son and I've tried everything I can think of but can't get it to display any larger than a quarter of the screen. It shows in the upper left, very small and if I click on the "Full Screen" mode option in the game, it centers it but doesn't make it any larger.

Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated! I'm not a terribly technical Mom....so ... small words please! Smiley Happy

Thank you!

indest
Bit Torrent
Views: 567
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 2 Pro Display Issues

I hope this helps. If you need me to edit the pdf and add more screenshots or explain it better, let me know.

http://alltechtalk.net/How%20to%20change%20screen%20resolution.pdf

Nunya
Paper Tape
Views: 529
Message 3 of 4

Hi! Thanks for the very quick reply... Alas, unless I did something incorrectly, it still isn't working. I'm beginning to wonder if it's something to do with the programming of the game itself... I'll contact BigFish games and see if they have any suggestions.  If not, I'll just... pull my hair out Smiley Happy

indest
Bit Torrent
Views: 519
Message 4 of 4

If I can help any further, don't hesitate to ask.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors