Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soulraver
What's DOS?
Views: 301
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 2 Pro Fans not working

My Pro 2 has had it's fan stop functioning, and thus overheats after a while. I have tried replacing the fans with known working ones, both fans don't turn on. I have adjusted my power plan settings in Windows 10, downloaded the diagnostic tools from Lenovo and under fan it says "not available." Updated the BIOS, and in the bios i didn't find any settings for fans. I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. I double checked that both fans are indeed plugged in fully, not sure what else to do. Thank you

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 281
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 2 Pro Fans not working

Hey there, soulraver! 

Welcome to the Lenovo community group! 

Based on what you have explained, this is a clear hardware concern with the Yoga 2 Pro, and the best option is to have it service for repair. You can contact the Lenovo Support https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist?
CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 (choose your region) and inquire about the repair service. 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors