cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tartartartartar
Paper Tape
Views: 288
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 2 Pro - How to repair broken laptop?

My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro is broken and our of warranty. (I bought it slightly more than a year ago).

The wifi card is either broken, or perhaps it is being de-activated by the bios. In either event I can't seem to fix it, even after trying a few of the fixes listed on this forum.

Is there some way to get the machine repaired? Are there repair centres I can bring it to somewhere?

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 279
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 2 Pro - How to repair broken laptop?

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Since your laptop is out of warranty you can take it basically anywhere to have it serviced.  Best Buy comes to mind as well as many of the locally owned computer repair shops.  If you are interested in having your laptop serviced locally at a Lenovo authorized Service Center then check out my link below.  Just enter in your city and select the miles you wish to drive.  Then check the Warranty Service Provider box to get a listing of repair places.  Without this box checked the results will only include sellers of Lenovo products.  When you find a center, please call ahead as some listings aren't up-to-date.

http://bplocator.lenovo.com/

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors