Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
molivier
What's DOS?
Views: 5,705
Message 21 of 30

Re: Yoga 2 Pro - Keyboard Not Working

Hi,

I have the same issue!!! did you get a solution?

please help

rigbly
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,695
Message 22 of 30

(sigh) well not a very good one but it passes. Every once in a while I have to fold and unfold my Yoga2 Pro. The mouse comes back and I can type again.

I mean, I'm having to do this after all firmware and software updates via this Lenovo site. My wifes 11s is another story, it can't be used as a tablet at all.

Love these sleek devices but I think I may have purchased the wrong tool, especially after dealing with this battery life.
pswaters
Paper Tape
Views: 5,694
Message 23 of 30

I had to call Lenovo support and send it off to be fixed.  Including shipping time, it took about 5 business days.  The bummer is that I recommend this computer to my mother and she bought one about a week before I had the issue.  I have not told her about it, and I hope that it does not happen to her.  Although, the last time I spoke with her, she did say that she could not get the keyboard backlighting to work, 

rigbly
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,689
Message 24 of 30

I praise you for your patience. Did you lose your data when you received it back? I know geek squad would just reinstall the OS and not even care about the Lenovo functionality while saying they fixed it.
pswaters
Paper Tape
Views: 5,680
Message 25 of 30

No data lose, and I did not give them any of my passwords.  

lkarelli
What's DOS?
Views: 5,256
Message 26 of 30

This answer worked for me! Thanks so much!

hanani
Paper Tape
Views: 4,313
Message 27 of 30

Re: Yoga 3 Pro - Keyboard Not Working

I have a smillar issue with the Yoga 3 Pro - brand new I7  --- keyboard short cut stop reacting. Like Control V or Control C or Control X just don't react until I do a restart !!! 

jamielbaker
What's DOS?
Views: 3,097
Message 28 of 30

After trying so many different things for so many hours, I took this advice and it worked instantly. Very frustrating.

Thank you very much for the fix.
Kuma36
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,781
Message 29 of 30

Hi

i have facing same problems with my Lenovo yoga 900 (80MK), do you found the solution? 

Keyboard is working to enter the password, after the login only few keys are working (Flight mood/ brightness keys) 

pls help

Thank you 

Highlighted
GetReal2
What's DOS?
Views: 1,075
Message 30 of 30

I had the same problem with my Yoga 2 11 after Lenova provided the ymc update.  My laptop keyboard and touchpad did not work and I tried updating drivers but nothing seemed to worked.  Then I found a posting where someone had the same problem and I tried it.  It worked for me.

The solution using the onscreen keyboard:  1.  Hit Control X  2.  Go to Services and applications  3.  Go to services 4.  Look up YMC  5.  Place startup on Manual  6.  Restart the computer.    Hopefully this works for you.  I am just happy that it worked for me as it was driving me crazy for days.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors