Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BangkokMike
Token Ring
Views: 2,784
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 2 Pro - Wireless Networks gone

Nearly every time I start up my yoga 2 pro the Network Connections are completely gone and no other network is in sight as usual. Looking into Device Manager I can see that under Network Adapters "Intel (R) Wireless-N 7260" is missing. Then I do a Backup and the Connection and Wireless Adapter is back on. This keeps repeating. Anybody has a solution please help.
hobbitz
Punch Card
Views: 2,761
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 2 Pro - Wireless Networks gone

This problem has been discussed extensively (93 Pages). Please see

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Idea-Windows-based-Tablets-and/Re-Yoga-2-Pro-Wifi-Problems/td-p/1452437

BangkokMike
Token Ring
Views: 2,749
Message 3 of 5

I am not really having a wireless problem. When the driver is there all is good. The problem is the driver is sometimes gone missing after startup and then no wireless networks can be found, even they are there.

14ards
Paper Tape
Views: 2,550
Message 4 of 5

yup it happened to me last night. seems the wifi adapter overheat bec of software bug that keeps the laptop on wake state. as per other user forum, i disable intel smart connect, even my steam and razer auto start up. now i had my wi fi adapter detected already.
14ards
Paper Tape
Views: 2,502
Message 5 of 5

sorry reply too soon. open my  laptop and i donot have a wireless adapter detected. I am using  now a tplink nano wireless usb receiver.  plan to send my laptop to service center already.  i wonder if i change/upgrade my wireless card to 7260 will fix this issue.   lenovo should recall their wireless cards errrr

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors