Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-25-2013

Norway

21 Signins

92 Page Views

• Views: 92
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 2 Pro: deactivating pad in yoga modes, soft keyboard in non-microsoft sw, scaling Windows?

2013-11-27, 2:33 AM

I installed Windows 8.1 pro due to the need of domain, I also downloaded and installed all Lenovo software as well as drivers. I am also using Classic Shell to get a "normal" start menu.

Issue 1: Keyboard disables when not in laptop mode, touchpad is allways enabled. How do I disable touchpad in tent, stand tablet mode?

Issue 2: Soft keyboard shows up in Microsoft software, however it does not show up when typing in other software, Firefox, Lightroom etc. Is there a way to make this work?

Issue 3: In full resolution Windows scale bad, as several computers now delivers with this high resolution and 4K monitors will be more common, is there a fix from Microsoft to get normal scaling? Ie. menues are very small making it hard to hit the correct button on touchscreen.

Options

1 Posts

03-13-2014

Canada

1 Signins

4 Page Views

• Views: 4
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 2 Pro: deactivating pad in yoga modes, soft keyboard in non-microsoft sw, scaling Windows?

2014-03-13, 6:27 AM

I, too, have the soft keyboard issue. If I'm already editing some text and switch modes, the keyboard shows. If I move to tent/tablet mode and try to edit - no keyboard!!! The is an On-Screen Keyboard app but it fills the entire screen. Useless. Surely there is an answer to this problem?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms