Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-05-2015

new york

4 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga 2 Pro spotty touchscreen/transition

2015-03-06, 18:20 PM

Has anyone experienced this or heard of a remedy? My Yoga 2 Pro's touchscreen will occasionally stop working, and the transition usually goes with it (meaning that when I rotate the device, the screen doesn't rotate to match). The bug is always fixed when I restart my laptop, and it only occurs after the laptop has been running for a while and I've closed the lid then reopened it. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Options

1251 Posts

11-19-2012

Egypt

1333 Signins

10326 Page Views

• Views: 10326
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 2 Pro spotty touchscreen/transition

2015-03-11, 10:36 AM

Dear Flyingsaucerz

Welcome in lenovov community

Have you tried to do Refresh My PC ?

let me know

Thanks

Alaa

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

1 Posts

03-14-2015

Polska

1 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 2 Pro spotty touchscreen/transition

2015-03-14, 17:09 PM

I have similar problems, tried refreshing Windows, updated all the drivers and the issue still appears. It happens from time to time when I switch to tablet mode - the touchscreen stops working until I restart the machine. I also have wifi connection drops, the laptop loses connection and often even drops the network card. I contacted support in Poland which asked me to update drivers, which is not the case because I all the lastest drivers.
I really regret I bought this computer!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms