06-06-2016 11:06 PM
PLEASE HELP - just did full a WINDOWS 8 RESET and cycled power several times and still no pen and touch. (original post below) What is Code 45 in device manager? What next?
Re: Yoga 2 Pro Touch screen not working
05-31-2016 10:00 PM
Im having same problem and hating it with no touch screen - pls help
- touch screen was fine until I left a usb memory stick in too long and laptop was in tablet mode and automatically went to power save hibernate. When I woke it up the touch screen isnt working and "Pen and touch" is disabled
- have read all these posts and now disabled USB power mngmt
- dont want to upgrade to Windows 10
- wanted to avoid complete reinstall Windows (basically dont want to lose MS Office)
- DevMngr hidden devices shows a HID-compliant touch screen "Currently this device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)
- laptop is Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (with touchscreen) and Windows 8.1
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-11-2016 07:53 AM
FIXED !! - touch screen okay now
Removed bottom cover, disconnected and reconnected connectors from LCD screen and it worked first time after power on! Lucky, didnt pay for any new LCD hardware. My lovely lady lenovo is now back to her best again..