Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brick_top
Fanfold Paper
Views: 98
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 2 Pro with Android OS : How to switch back on the touchscreen

Hi guys

My tiny dog climbed up on my Yoga 2 while I wasnt looking. He put his paws on the keyboard and now my touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried all the usual steps: a restart, fn + F10. There are no drivers for this thing listed on the Lenovo Website. I am tempted to do a factory reset. I am a little confused why it stopped working at all, but I am partially disabled and I really miss using the touchscreen.

Can anyone help me with this who is very familar with Android -based OS?

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 75
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 2 Pro with Android OS : How to switch back on the touchscreen

Hi Brick_top!

Welcome to the Community,

We're thinking that you're using a Yoga tab 2 Pro, as you mentioned that it has an Android OS, in which the Yoga 2 Pro laptop doesn't have, are we on the same page? We'd like to clarify first, and we'll start from there. Thanks!

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Brick_top
Fanfold Paper
Views: 43
Message 3 of 4

Device has a keyboard on it. I checked the serial number for the device on the support page. It comes with Android OS and Windows.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 41
Message 4 of 4

We've only released our Yoga 2 pro in either Windows 8.1 or 8.1 pro. You could check this document for reference: http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Lenovo%20Tablets%20_%20Convertibles/Lenovo%20Yoga%202%20Pro/... . Unless, you're referring to Yoga Tab 2. It would be best if your could share us atleast the Machine type model/MTM. Attached is a sample picture on how to locate this

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors