Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

14 Posts

04-09-2015

United States of America

38 Signins

327 Page Views

• Views: 327
  • Message 1 of 1

Yoga 2 - streaming content from Hoopla- no video, just audio

2015-09-09, 14:57 PM

I am having a problem with streaming recorded  television content from Hoopla onto the Yoga2 tablet.  It works fine with my Android smartphone, but when I try to stream it to my Android yoga2 tablet, it only plays the audio, and doesn't display the video. I also tried to download load it fully, then play it in airplane mode, but this was even worse - it appeared to fully download, but when I tried to play that version, again no picture, but I do get sound - for only a few seconds, and then I get a blank screen and it seems to have crashed. In the same day, I successfully streamed a movie from Hoopla into the tablet with both video and audio running just fine.I spoke at length with Hoopla, trying all sorts of things like re-installing their app,  trying other content, even going to a different wi-fi location , but since  everything is working when I use the smartphone, they could not help. Any thoughts? Any settings i should be looking at? I think it's odd that movies work but recorded television does not. 

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms