Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJJoy
What's DOS?
Views: 102
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 3 14 Network adapter and keyboard problems

I have had my yoga 3 for 3 years now and I love it when it works properly, but it rarely does. 

The computer doesn't register that there is a network adapter installed, when I look at network adapters in the device manager the build in adapter doesn't show up unless I click show hidden devices and then it says that the device isn't connected to the computer. The weird part is that this doen't happen everytime, sometimes the network adapter works just fine but most of the time it doesn't work at all. So I can't connect to the internet with out an external network adapter. I've tried updating the drivers and even reinstalling the operating system neither did anything to help.

The other issue I'm having is with the keyboard, the keys work but only intermittently. Sometimes I'll have to hit a key 3 or 4 times before it will register an input. I reinstalled the chipset drivers and that didn't seem to do anything. 

Thank you for any help in advance, I really like this machine and I would hate to have to buy a new one after just 3 years.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors