Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
killsmcgee
Fanfold Paper
Views: 269
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 3-1470 - Mouse stutter + Difficulty installing driver on my 1470

Hello all. I'm trying to fix this strange mouse issue I'm having. Once every second my mouse will have this micro stutter. I've disabled that FMAP thing and the problem persists. When I search for solutions, most people say it's once every 2-3 seconds. For me, it's every single second. This doesn't happen on a fresh install and it doesn't happen immediately after booting up (only after 10-15 seconds). I haven't installed any weird software. Just a few drivers and essential programs. The stutter seems to sync up with the refresh rate of task manager which may be a clue? Or maybe not.

Also,

I'm trying to install the Energy Manager driver and I downloaded the .exe which downloads this install.cmd file and when I try to run it, this pops up for a second and disappears...and thats it. Any ideas?

Untitled.png

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

killsmcgee
Fanfold Paper
Views: 201
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mouse stutter + Difficulty installing driver on my 1470

bump

wavejump
Paper Tape
Views: 186
Message 3 of 4

Hello, which version of windows are you using? The driver that appears by default is windows 10 on the site so if you are on windows 8 that could be a problem. Also, is your mouse on a mousepad and if it isn't, can you please try plugging it into another device w/o a mousepad? Sometimes, mice have shaking issues when not on mousepads (I had this issue)

killsmcgee
Fanfold Paper
Views: 173
Message 4 of 4

I'm on Windows 10 and made sure I downloaded W10 drivers. As far as the mouse issue, it occurs when I'm using my trackpad AND my wireless USB mouse.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors