cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BirasCreek
Blue Screen Again
Views: 508
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 3 Pro 1370 won't boot, won't charge, (no juice) and is JUST out of warranty.

Folks,

This IS a Lenovo board.  I am not writing for the fun of it.  I am a customer both personally and I recommend products and services professionally.  What is my expectation of receiving a customer touchpoint from someone at Lenovo about this problem I am having with a family member's Lenovo Yoga 3?  I want to believe; I want to believe... that Lenovo values the customer experience and is interested in its brand enough to provide some helpful feedback.  Seriously, this is a really smarmy problem that only surfaced after having completing a forced Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1.  I have purchased a brand new charging adapter and cord; I have uninstalled the “Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery" driver completely and rebooted.  I have seen a variety of notes, posts, etc. that indicate a problem; I need a solution and I need it fast (and I'd like it to involve getting this fairly new machine back on track) and not having to buy a replacement either from Lenovo or another manufacturer.   Please help.  Thank you!

#CustomerExperience #cX #LenovoYoga3Pro #BatteryNotCharging #NoPower

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors