Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfmoore
Paper Tape
Views: 823
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 3 Pro 1370

My 2-month-old Yoga 3 just died. While running on battery (54%) it just went black. The on/off button does nothing and plugging it in does nothing (no lights, no nothing). I am in Zurich (bought the unit in New York). I suppose I am under warranty. Where do I go for repair or replacement?
pastafarian
Token Ring
Views: 799
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 3 Pro 1370

Probably nothing you can do, but did you try one touch recovery? Hopefully someone here can give you some support info. In the US, ideapads are exclusively phone support, no web support offered.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 792
Message 3 of 4

Telephone support for Switzerland is offered here: http://www.lenovo.com/contact/ch/fr/?footer-id=contactez-nous

Your Yoga 3 Pro is a model from the Idea range of Lenovo's products.

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

NancyJH
Paper Tape
Views: 679
Message 4 of 4

I have a Yoga 3 Pro 1370 and when its working well, I love it. However, I've got a problem and I'm getting very frustrated with your customer service menus.  Why do I have to "jump through hoops" to get any information on how to get my notebook serviced?

Here is my problem: A few weeks ago I realized that my battery is not charging. The icon on the screen indicates that the power level is 2% and charging. But it's been at 2% and charging for two weeks.    I found a "solution" on this forum that told me to download a BIOS update. I did and nothing happened. Now what? I'm working in Beijing and all the Chinese service contacts are for Chinese speakers (great, but I don't speak Chinese well enough to understand technical language) Is there someone who can help me here?

I'm going to be traveling in the US next week, but I'm only going to be in the US for a short time, so sending my computer out for repairs is not an option for me. I'm very pleased with Lenovo products except when it comes time to use your service centers. The nearest authorized repair service to Erie, PA is a three-hour drive away! Why???

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors