Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barstisg
What's DOS?
Views: 1,020
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 3 Pro Additional Power Cord?

Could someone post a link to where I could buy an additional Yoga 3 Pro power cord? I can't find it on the lenovo store. Thanks!

fjeld
What's DOS?
Views: 983
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 3 Pro Additional Power Cord?

I have been trying since November to get one..
And it seems no one knows if it will be available.

I got and email from Lenovo Online store that send me to Lenovo tech support that promised to get back to me 2 months ago.

Right now I feel like having an accident with the computer on a trip and go back to my X230 which I actually think is a better computer.

The usual suppliers, said 3rd of february and now they say they have no dates... 

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the art you inquiring
is not available on the Norwegian Online Store at the moment. 

We would recommend to contact Lenovo technical support as they might be 
able to provide you the requested part:

- Lenovo Idea Branded Technical Support: 47 8100-0017
jgsouthard
Paper Tape
Views: 953
Message 3 of 5

@barstisg wrote:

Could someone post a link to where I could buy an additional Yoga 3 Pro power cord? I can't find it on the lenovo store. Thanks!

I was unable to find one through Amazon or any source other than Lenovo. But I ordered a second Yoga 3 Pro power module and cord from http://shop.lenovo.com on January 12, 2015, part number 888016700, price $39.99 USD, and received it a few days later (it's the correct one, USB with the odd USB+ plug, 40W). But as of February 10 it now no longer appears on the web site.

notgeorge
Blue Screen Again
Views: 924
Message 4 of 5

You are quite lucky! The power cords are quite fragile, and they messed mine up at the store, but said just to order a new one. But Lenovo said it could take weeks, so I just returned the new Yoga 3 and had to get a another new one! I, too, could not find the cord anywhere. It almost makes me regret getting this machine at all.... Fragility combined with unavailability...

ekanis
Paper Tape
Views: 859
Message 5 of 5

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors