Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SiggiKristins
Paper Tape
Views: 1,306
Message 261 of 269

Re: Yoga 3 Pro Battery Charging Problems

where can i get said OneKey Optimzer for my lenovo ?
Amadeuz
Paper Tape
Views: 920
Message 262 of 269

thanks to MarinM my problem also solved.

before this i can't charged and also usb port not working (not detected any usb) 

i press power button 30s then my usb port is working but still can't charge my yoga

after using MarimM solution i got my yoga problem solved.

before this i bring my yoga to service center lenovo and get the result that my main board need to be replace with cost around $600, i just bring back my yoga and pay for cancelation fee. 

so if any one have the problem like this should try this solution before bring to service center lenovo.

i think this is my last notebook from lenovo, next time will gonna try another brand

Amadeuz
Paper Tape
Views: 917
Message 263 of 269

whdens
What's DOS?
Views: 800
Message 264 of 269

This worked!  Great advice, thank you!

Sinan_Akdas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 568
Message 265 of 269

Hell-o fellow yoga3ro victims,

I have been experiencing my worst notebook experience with my yoga3pro as most of you. I would throw this piece of **bleep** away but it is expensive and i have been looking for ways to FIX it for good. I shared my experience in the following thread but didn't get a reply. Please check.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/YOGA-3-PRO-1370-NOT-CHARGING/td-p/4163372

My y3p works fine for like 1 day to 7days and decides to not charge itself. Therefore discharging the battery while it is connected to charger. It just doesn't turn on. I found my own solution but i am so tired of the bs repeating it over and over just to get it working.

Unplug charger. Take out the screws. Disconnect internal battery. Connect charger. Hit power (it starts). Windows can't detect battery. Turn it off. Connect internal battery. Connect charger. It starts to charge and work fine as it should.

If my charger was bad, it wouldn't charge at all. If the battery was bad, it wouldn't hold charge for 7 hours. I contacted lenovo service and they refuse to repair it as it is out of warranty period. It was also serviced for the very same problem in warranty period which didn't fix jackshi... Please let me know if you happened to fix your issue. 

the acpi driver, or hold power button for 15 secs arent helping my y3p as a solution. Thanks.

Amadeuz
Paper Tape
Views: 515
Message 266 of 269

Now my y3p dead Smiley Sad

i ran out my battery

i cant use solution 30s

and also try to unplug battery connector then turn on but y3p still dead

any other solution?

xav0
Blue Screen Again
Views: 372
Message 267 of 269

Thanks! It worked like a charm. I was worried I would have to do a whole system reset.
ras47
SCSI Port
Views: 198
Message 268 of 269

I bought my Yoga 3 Pro in 2015. Worked well for years, but lately the scree started shutting off/going black, on a charged battery and while plugged in. Took it to a great independent repair shop (LaptopMD) in Morristown NJ and the tech determined the battery was going into hibernation mode. I pick it up today and will report back on the success/failure of the procedure.

Highlighted
ras47
SCSI Port
Views: 122
Message 269 of 269

Update: While the battery was indeed hibernating improperly, the real issue was a bad motherboard. Total cost was $400, almost too much to bother. But in the end I didn't think I'd find something as full-featured as the Yoga 3 Pro for that money. Runs better than it ever did, starts ligtning fast, and its silent. 

I was not able to get scrolling to work on the touchpad before, and the touchpad was not sensative enough for reliable clicking or navigation. I downloaded the latest driver from Lenovo support and two finger scrolling via touchpad was instantly active. Plus the touchpad is now working like it should have worked from the start. I will say that now, after downloading the new driver, there is a Lenovo control panel that comes up when I tried to change trackpad settings. I had moved sensativity up and pointer speed both up, but when I began using the new driver they were way too high. The new control panel is far superior to the basic Windows 10 control panel so it's a win. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors