Message 21 of 266

Re: Yoga 3 Pro Battery Charging Problems

It should be there.

vladtech
Paper Tape
Views: 10,513
Message 22 of 266

Hi. Have no such opportunity because sitting not in US. But real problem with battery same like yours, only my stack in 1%, I even can not connect mouse. And can not find any online support.
vladtech
Paper Tape
Views: 10,512
Message 23 of 266

Hi. My battery stack in 1%. Tried this not helping. I think I tried all options. Thanks in advance.
Do you know any online support from LENOVO? Because I am not in US.
lece
Paper Tape
Views: 10,506
Message 24 of 266

No need for caps lock. Try contacting whoever sold you the computer, they must know how to fix it.
DNASH1940
Paper Tape
Views: 10,492
Message 25 of 266

MarinM - you are a genius!  This allowed me for the first time since about 10 February to charge my battery - stuck at 12% - to 100%.  The next time that I turned on the Yoga, OKO showed battery at 100% but with Conservation Mode  = ON and Battery Sleep Mode = OFF.  I had not turned battery sleep off myself.  The battery management part of OKO is obviously very confused.  Lenovo: you seem to be ignoring this issue - we need at least an acknowledgement that it exists.

notgeorge
Blue Screen Again
Views: 10,461
Message 26 of 266

WOW. This problem just started on my Yoga 3 out of the blue. Was working great until today, when, w/ a 95% battergy charge, it suddenly dropped to 0%, and shut down. Plugged in, and amnow trying the suggesting to change Batter Conservation via One Key Optimizer. It so far has been at it more than an hour; not a solution for when you are in a hurry! 

Why did it just kick in out of nowhere? I am reluctantly beginning to feel that Yoga 3's are inherently instable. Can someone counter this argument? I am almost tempted to return for a full refund, but I think I am beyond the return phase and into learning to live with it. :-(

NG

notgeorge
Blue Screen Again
Views: 10,457
Message 27 of 266

This site says it can take up to 5 hours and should be calibrated every 2-3 months! 

Really? 

http://www.howtogeek.com/172271/how-to-calibrate-your-laptops-battery-for-accurate-battery-life-esti...

Huh?!!!!

NG

notgeorge
Blue Screen Again
Views: 10,452
Message 28 of 266

Ok, ongoing report: the calibration, I clicked on it, says it was unsuccessful, and try again. Now I have a new icon on my charger icon, with a heart on it. Battery will not charge beyond 62%. Is this a good thing? Very confusing, especially since it came out of nowhere after more than a month of use. Wondering: should I also try the Rocky ACPI soln on page one, or just one at a time? This is very upsetting! Smiley Mad

NG

lece
Paper Tape
Views: 10,445
Message 29 of 266

If the charging icon has a heart on it that means that you are charging in a mode to prolong battery life, which charges it to 60 or 70% only. Click on the battery icon and select normal mode. It should charge fully.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors