Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 5 (138 Views)

Yoga 3 Pro Screen Doesn't Auto Rotate

I have a Yoga 3 Pro and my screen doesn't auto-rotate anymore. It used to work fine. I've done a lot of searching and reading and see that there should be an "auto" or "manual" rotation options in display settings, but I don't have that option.

I'm running Windows 10 Home and windows is up to date and all of my drivers are up to date.

Any suggestions for how I can get this working would be greatly appreciated!

Topics: 23
Kudos: 206
Solutions: 133
Message 2 of 5 (75 Views)

Re: Yoga 3 Pro Screen Doesn't Auto Rotate

Try the BIOS update & re-installing mode control. 

BIOS- http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/YOGA-SERIES/YOGA-3-PRO-1370-LAPTOP-L...

Yoga Mode Control- http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/YOGA-SERIES/YOGA-3-PRO-1370-LAPTOP-L...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 5 (35 Views)

Thanks for your reply. My bios is up to date, and I think mode control was as well, but I reinstalled it, anyway. That didn't change anything re the lack of screen rotation.

What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5 (28 Views)

Hi, I had this same problem! I found that my laptop had recently installed a yoga mode control V 1.0.0.9 but when I looked into it further i discovered that the yoga 3 pro is not a supported a model for that driver. I installed the yoga 3 pro yoga mode control instead (you can find it by searching for drivers for you computer model) and mine is working again! I hope this helps!
Paper Tape
Message 5 of 5 (24 Views)

I have v 1.0.0.5 installed.

Top Kudoed Authors