Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kx
Paper Tape
Views: 4,694
Message 11 of 40

Re: Yoga 3 Pro - Touchpad not working/Cursor disappeared

Experiencing exactly same problem as the OP first post, been over a week now, tried all suggestions on this thread and on the net stll unresolved.

Anyone found solution please?

chris_dc23
Paper Tape
Views: 4,624
Message 12 of 40

I have lenovo yoga 3 pro have the same issue. i tried uninstalling the touchpad. plugging and unplugging the devices i use before it happen. nothing work. I update the driver itself the chipset, touchpad. im planning to return it to lenovo but warranty is expired. im thinking probably this has have to do with the address of the touchpad to the computer may be its complicting to other device. the last thing i try is updating the bios itself and probably it will correct the address issue internally. after i update the bios my touchpad never go off until now. but a reminder its risky updating bios if not done properly. sometimes it could cause the unit to malfuntion or never work. hope this helps.

easiebold
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,618
Message 13 of 40

I finally reinstalled windows 10... the touchpad now works again.
djperez9
What's DOS?
Views: 4,552
Message 14 of 40

Was having a similar issue. Tried updating drivers and restoring laptop to a previous point. Nothing worked. Ended up updating windows 10 to the latest version and that worked. Mouse and touchpad working fine now. This was after installing the synaptic touchpad driver and updating all touchpad drivers.

Samram
Paper Tape
Views: 4,428
Message 15 of 40

Now very frequently touch pad not working. I am using USB (external ) mouse. After trouble shooting, touch pad reappear. I sam a message in HID/synop  as under "Device HID\SYNA2B22&Col01\5&f4a3470&c&0000 requires further installation"...what does it mean?

My window update is ok and driver updates after uninstall also done!!!!!!

Thanks

easiebold
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,368
Message 16 of 40

We reinstalled (renewed?) Windows 10 a month or so ago... the problem has yet to return.

ironfrown
What's DOS?
Views: 4,269
Message 17 of 40

I have the same problem with Yoga X1. After each restart the problem would re-appear within minutes and the mpuse pointer would disappear. As it was the mouse pointer that was vanishing, I decided to try change the mouse pointer settings. I went to the Control Panel, selected the Mouse, clicked on the Pointers tab and at this stage I was taken through a lengthy series of dialog boxes which informed me that several mouse pointers are corrupted in the registry (possibly default). After this, I was able to select an alternative pointer scheme (I've picked the Windows Inverted (System scheme), which so far seems to be working fine.

bkrattas
Paper Tape
Views: 3,987
Message 18 of 40

I had the same problem, downloaded the Windows 10 driver from the link below ...

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sa/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-3-pro-1370-laptop-l...

I installed the driver, nothing happend.

I restarted the machine, also nothing happened.

Then I went back and uninstalled both "I2C HID Divice" devices, the one with the yellow triangle the the one had no mark. The touch screen seem to not responding but I noticed the  touch pad came back to live.

I restarted the machine and everything was all working well. 8-)

Mod edit:  Removed some profanity, let's keep it clean here.

sangeetoit
What's DOS?
Views: 3,896
Message 19 of 40

I tried as guided above and it did solve my problem. Thanks!!

RR68
What's DOS?
Views: 3,872
Message 20 of 40

I have same problem..... I tried all suggest I found here, but my touchpad doesn't work... I'm very disappointed about this laptop...expensive and with a lot of troubles.....

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advantage

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors