Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-30-2015

United States

1 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 3 Pro Touchscreen isn't working

2015-07-30, 15:23 PM

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 pro with the Intel Core M 5Y70 Processor. Touchscreen has stopped working for awhile now and I haven't really gotten around to trying to find a solution until now since windows 10 has just been released. I'm currently getting an error 10 for the l2c HID device. Note that there are two displayed under my devices. I've tried uninstalling both and reinstalling to see if that works, but they still show back up the same way.

Originally I was on Windows 8.1 and touchscreen stopped working, I'm assuming from some sort of driver issue (installed a wrong driver, or conflicting drivers). I thought Windows 10 could fix this by doing an upgrade, so I went through the upgrade process. Everything came out fine, but touch screen didn't work still. I downloaded and installed all the drivers needed on the Lenovo Support website. That didn't fix my problem.

I then decided to reset my laptop and wipe everything for a clean install. Well after doing that on Windows 10, it brought me back to Windows 8.1 (that's fine, just took a bit longer to get back to windows 10). After Windows 8.1 was finished reinstalling, touch screen still didn't work. So I upgraded to WIndows 10 again and updated all the drivers again from the Lenovo Support website. Well touch screen still doesn't work. Might I add that the Windows Icon capacitive button on the screen works just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel like i've tried everything on my side. I possibly have a faulty touchscreen, so I'll be in contact with tech support later today as well.

Thanks

Options

3589 Posts

04-02-2014

Mexico

2537 Signins

40174 Page Views

• Views: 40174
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 3 Pro Touchscreen isn't working

2015-07-30, 16:01 PM

I would say you are correct, this looks like a hardware problem.

Calll Lenovo and ask them for repair.

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)