Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickSaunders
What's DOS?
Views: 7,473
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 3 Pro driver for ACPI\VPC2004 in Device Manager

Hi all, first post here...

I am re-installing Windows 8.1 and the required drivers for my Yoga 3 Pro (to get rid of Superfish, started the task before the Lenovo tool came out...)

I am almost there, except for one unknown device in the Device Manager, which has a code in its detail of ACPI\VPC2004.

A quick google gives me a link to - Lenovo http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht071645 - and a page which says 'Download and run the Energy Management from Lenovo support website with the proper Operating System version. This will install the chipset INF files so that Windows properly recognizes the virtual power controller ACPI/VPC2004.'

All apparently clear. However I am rather unclear on which file on the relevant yoga page ( http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-3-pro-1370-laptop-len... ) I should be using? - I have already installed all of the drivers on that page (other than the intel wireless LAN and bluetooth as the yoga has Broadcomm).

Any thoughts or direction would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 7,457
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 3 Pro driver for ACPI\VPC2004 in Device Manager

It looks like the power management comes from One Key Optimizer. Can you install it and let me know if the driver installs as well? If not, I can extract it from my install.

←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
NickSaunders
What's DOS?
Views: 7,440
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 3 Pro driver for ACPI\VPC2004 in Device Manager

That worked, thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors