Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tombillet
Fanfold Paper
Views: 855
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 3 Pro: help reinstalling Windows 10

My drive got all corrupted and I can't reinstall the operating system (windows 10 Home) from the restore patition.  Do you know where I can find the iso to create a restore disk?  You mentioned that the windows 8.1 iso was available for download but I don't know where?

Thanks,

Tom

Moderator note: post moved to its own thread.  Subject edited to match content.  Was:  Betreff: [Guide] Windows 8.1 PRO RTM clean install on Yoga 13 from a USB Stick

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 852
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 3 Pro: help reinstalling Windows 10

Hi Tom,

You can call support and order Lenovo media or download "clean" Microsoft media here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Is your machine a Yoga 13?  This is an old-ish thread and we might want to move your post to its own thread.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

tombillet
Fanfold Paper
Views: 848
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 3 Pro: help reinstalling Windows 10

No, I have the Yoga 3 Pro and when I boot from a windows 10 disc in the DVD drive (via the USB port) it doesn't find my SSD hard drive which I assume means I have to provide it the SSD drivers? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors