Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 4 (2,858 Views)

Yoga 3 battery won't charge - shows plugged in charging but shuts down when not plugged in

Things have been good with my Yoga 3 pro until this weekend. Battery life was a good 5-6 hours, but after a recent windows update it appears the battery will no longer charge. It shows plugged in and charging and shows increasing charge but after un plugging it will dim the screen as if it's in power save and then die within 10-15 minutes. I reverted to before the update but that did not solve the problem. It happened all of a sudden so I assumed it was related to the update. Please help, love the machine but this makes it unusable.
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4 (1,820 Views)

Re: Yoga 3 battery won't charge - shows plugged in charging but shuts down when not plugged in

I had the same issue a few months ago. I had to send it in and after analysis found out there was a motherboard issue.

I have been using the replaced one for a few months and am running into the same issue again, am having to send it back in
Fanfold Paper
Message 3 of 4 (1,372 Views)

Re: Yoga 3 battery won't charge - shows plugged in charging but shuts down when not plugged in

My Yoga 3 pro Just started doing the exact same thing today.

Paper Tape
Message 4 of 4 (1,326 Views)

Same problem here. This was the first and last time I ever own a Lenovo product. One issue after another. This one is just the frosting on the cake. 

Top kudoed Authors