Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jarecki
Paper Tape
Views: 2,837
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 300-11IBY touch screen not working after Windows 10 1511 update

After updating Windows to newest compilation - Windows 10 Version 1511 ... my touch screen stoped working on Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBY. I tryed to install all the drivers from Lenovo webpage again, but it didn't helped. In system properties computer is showing there is no touch device installed. No unknown devices in system manager as well.

Lenovo...please make some patch for that problem! Smiley Frustrated

Returning to older compilation is not possible for me.

imrebela
Paper Tape
Views: 1,935
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 300-11IBY touch screen not working after Windows 10 1511 update

I have a similar problem. I'm waiting for the right driver. Will there ever be? Or you can buy a new laptop?

Robertas
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,533
Message 3 of 4

after installing this driver touch start to respond:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/YOGA-SERIES/YOGA-300-11IBY/downloads...

@Jarecki wrote:

After updating Windows to newest compilation - Windows 10 Version 1511 ... my touch screen stoped working on Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBY. I tryed to install all the drivers from Lenovo webpage again, but it didn't helped. In system properties computer is showing there is no touch device installed. No unknown devices in system manager as well.

@Jarecki wrote:

@Jarecki wrote:

dws
Paper Tape
Views: 644
Message 4 of 4

Great! the link to https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-300-11iby/download... absolutely fixed the touch screen issue!  I searched for weeks before but hadn't realised the Intel Serial IO driver was the key.

Many thanks for posting

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors