Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

02-19-2018

Czech Republic

10 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga 300 11iby not working properly (touchscreen,drivers,bsod etc.)

2018-02-19, 12:29 PM

Hi, this Yoga, stopped working after installing some updates. After restart there was BSOD everytime I tried to start the system, and than the system restarted again, so is was impossible to get to the windows. The name of issue was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (unspecified). I tried about 8 ways to find the way out of it, but nothing worked. So the only option was reinstall the windows. Originaly I had Win8.1+later upgrade to Win10. Soo, I reinstalled windows and this helped figured out this stuck system error. (I tried WIn8.1 and also Win10, because some next troubless showed up.)
1) Touchscreen doesnt work - HID Compliant touch screen is not in device manager. Isn't also hidden or in other driver sections. Again, I tried lot o ways (about 6) to get rid off this problem but nothing works. When I tried to install Intel Serial-IO Driver for Windows 10, I got BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (iaioi2ce.sys) everytime. So is impossible to intall it. Troubleshoot showed  that everything is fine. But also in system setting is written:No pen or touch input is avaiable for this display.
2) Lot of driver has allert sign, but is impossible to update them. Ther is list of them: Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant, 3x PCI Devices, System DMA Controller, 3x GPIO Controller, Intel(R) Sideband Fabric Device.
I tried Install these drivers thru windows update - unssucessfully, I tried 3rd party software (two different), but no one of them didn't solve this problem. I tried also to install all of Lenovo drivers manually, again unssucessfully, there are still problem drivers.
3) I also tried to check if the Hardware is fine thru software, and also thru cmd. And everything is fine, so I dont know if is possible that some hardware can cause this problem.
So I have lot of troubless and no working solution. Touchscreen not working and tablet mode the same!

Im sorry for my english, but Im not native speaker and this is first time for me with so big problem. Thanks for your help.

Options

13866 Posts

12-07-2009

Czech Republic

9008 Signins

170464 Page Views

• Views: 170464
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 300 11iby not working properly (touchscreen,drivers,bsod etc.)

2018-02-20, 11:19 AM

Have you managed somehow to install Win8.1 or Win10. Which OS are you running at the moment?

Due to my absence, I may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

https://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Options

3 Posts

02-19-2018

Czech Republic

10 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 300 11iby not working properly (touchscreen,drivers,bsod etc.)

2018-02-20, 11:30 AM

I installed Win8.1 without the problem, and tha same for Win10 (USB UEFI BOOT). Right now Im in the middle of install of Win8.1, because I tried Recoverymode again, but after it the BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED showed again, and the recovered Win8.1 was in the loop as before. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms