MY

4 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 500-14IHW Tab Mode not working automatically anymore

2019-08-03, 8:18 AM

Hi,

I have an issue with my Yoga 500-14IHW notebook. I installed windows 10 (fresh install since I did not want to upgrade from Windown 8)

Everything did go well, and it works great. However, there is one issue.

When I open it up to be a tap, it does not go to the tab mode anymore. Of course, I researched the issue, and I got the solution to go to the Settings - System - to switch on the tab mode. However, in my screen this option is not there. I only see in Tab Mode the option "When I sign in ..." and "When this device automatically switched tablet mode on or off" - this is set to "Don't ask me and always switch."

However, it does not do it. The screen rotation is working fine, but it does not switch to tab mode.

However, I can go to the Notefication icon and switch on "Tablet Mode" manually, and it does work. However, it should do this automatically when I fold the screen back.

Is there any driver or something I need to install?
I was told before to install "Lenovo Transition" which I have done, but still does not work.

Any advice or solution would be very much welcomed.

Options

379 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

114 Signins

4667 Page Views

• Views: 4667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 500-14IHW Tab Mode not working automatically anymore

2019-12-16, 19:19 PM

Hi ,

Sorry for the late reply as we just joined the boards, but if you are still having the same issue please let us know.

Regards 

Jeremy

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save