Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasithlalrb
Blue Screen Again
Views: 196
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 500 Battery charging issue

from the last week onwards, my laptop showing some charging problems.two days before sudenly its stopped charging. after few minutes it started showing connecting disconnecting, after five minuts of this event then it is showing a warning symbol on battery symbol and charging is not increasing. then i stoped working and change the plug but no change. i checked with new charger but no change. if i disconnecting the charger laptop will go off. then i shutdown the laptop. i keep it off for one day. then i turned on. but it open as normal. no issues but today onwards it is not showing anything like "charging" when pluged in, but charging is not decreasing. but in some moment it is showing connecting disconnecting.  i treid to reset but windows is showing laptop not connected to power. please help me to solve this.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 85
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 500 Battery charging issue

Hi Prasithlalrb,

Greetings from Lenovo.

As you have mentioned about the issue, please follow the below steps-

1. Click Start and type device in the search field, then select Device Manager .
  2. Expand the Batteries category.
  3. Under the Batteries category, right-click the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listing, and select Uninstall .

WARNING: Do not remove the Microsoft AC Adapter driver or any other ACPI compliant driver.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors