Message 1 of 7

Yoga 500 RJ45 Jack problem

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 821
Message 2 of 7

Re: Yoga 500 RJ45 Jack problem

Good day.

Without more information about what specific problem(s) you're experiencing, it will be difficult for the community to assist you.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Guru
Views: 815
Message 3 of 7

More info would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, here's Lenovo's support site: http://support.lenovo.com

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

TrevorS
Paper Tape
Views: 747
Message 4 of 7

Yoga 500 RJ45 Jack problem

the plastic catch has broken and cable wont stay in place . how to i get new catch and fit it 

AndyCalling
Token Ring
Views: 738
Message 5 of 7

The plastic catch for an RJ45 network port connection is part of the plug on the end of the lead, not the port. If the catch has broken, you can either replace the bit of networking cable (if it is short, that is often easiest) or crimp another plug on to the end of the cable (plugs and crimping tools available from your local electronics component shop). The good news is that you do not have to do anything to the port on your Yoga.

TrevorS
Paper Tape
Views: 734
Message 6 of 7

the problem is the spring loaded blackclip thats part of laptop that is hanging loose and not gripping the cable 

robnicholson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 627
Message 7 of 7

I wonder if this is a common problem? I've just got one of my clients laptops and it's got the same problem...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors