Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnasMalas
Punch Card
Views: 1,296
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 510-14IKB Hardware Maintainance manual

Hello, I have bought my lenovo yoga 510 yesterday with the 1 TB hdd option and the i7 7500U. There is a current sale for SSDs and i would like to see the feasibility  of upgrade, and also as an electrical engineering  student i am very intrested in what is inside.

i noticed that the manual is available for all but this very model, so if someone has it it would be much appreciated  if shared!

thank you

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,294
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 510-14IKB Hardware Maintainance manual

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/yoga_510-14ast_510-14isk_510-15isk_510-14ikb_510-15...

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
AnasMalas
Punch Card
Views: 1,259
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 510-14IKB Hardware Maintainance manual

hello, thanks for the reply! I noticed that in all diagrams it does not mention the ikb model, so are you sure it is aplicable to my convertable?

My hopes were that like the thinkpad yoga 460 it has an undisclosed M.2 slot, as there is an option for this device that includes both an SSD and an HDD, also there is the 710 which only after I bought this I knew that the salesman didnt quite know what he was talking about and that it is not using a normal drive but rather an M.2 one...

My thinking is that there is the possibility that the IKB has it while the ISK doesnt. Anyone that has taken the IKB model apart can share pictures or tell me about it?

Thank you!

Top Kudoed Authors