Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LnvYoga
Paper Tape
Views: 1,090
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop

Hello, i have the following model Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop, the problem is that whenever i try to play a game, it won' matter what title, it won't switch to the dedicated graphics.

What i tried so far:

-disabled onboard graphics, ran a test on League of Legends, i have about 5 to 7 fps, it did not work at all the first time, the radeon graphics driver was either missing completely or malfunctioning ! i downloaded the auto detect driver tool from radeon, seems to have partially solved the problem, the game starts but as i said above very low fps, with minimum settings, do note that with my onboard driver it can render it in high quality at the max resolution available 1366x768.

-changed the power plan to high perfomance;

-i ran the lenovo companion basic diagnostic test and all the components are working as they should no problem there.

What could be the cause of this ? With my integrated graphics card i can run it just fine, but i have a dedicated card and my laptop does not use it at all, in any circumstance, even videos on youtube with my dedicated card enabled and onboard card disabled it moves clunky, and yes it does have the power cable connected.

Any solutions ?

Thank you !

LnvYoga
Paper Tape
Views: 1,031
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop

So any suggestions on the matter ? To me it seems like a driver problem, the video card works just fine, how can i solve this ?

LnvYoga
Paper Tape
Views: 1,025
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop

I solved it after 4 days, i took the laptop at the it dept. at my workplace, and i will not share the solution and it's tricky to get it working.

Thank you kindly for the "awesome" support here, i won't come again to get help.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors