Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brenda96ca
Blue Screen Again
Views: 98
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 510 Camera doesn't work after Windows 10 update

Hi,

My camera stopped working after the Windows 10 update. I think it's the driver so i tried installing the (only) one that lenovo offers:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/no/es/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-yoga-series-laptops/thinkp...

However when I try to install it it says "no appropriate driver to be installed".

This thing is driving me crazy, my touchpad was affected by this too, I can still use it but the gestures don't work. So I want to be able to repare the camera before I mess with the touchpad which is my main concern. HELP!

Also, the camera does appear in the device manager so my problem isn't solved by pressing F8 which is a common solution.

Thanks.

Guru
Views: 49
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 510 Camera doesn't work after Windows 10 update

Press F8 to make sure it would be on if it worked (I'm assuming you still get on/off notifications even though it's not working)

Then go to Device Manager and uninstall the camera. Reboot. Windows will catch that and reinstall the camera. If Windows Update did something to the driver, that'll fix it. If not, come back here and we'll look for something else. 

Top Kudoed Authors